Your 24/7 Bonita Springs Plumbing, Sewer & Drain Team
Often chosen as a place to retire, have a second home, or vacation, we all chose Bonita Springs as home for a good reason — beautiful beaches, nice weather and great people. Since tourist traffic is high, its many attractions also make Bonita a great place to establish a small business. Whether you’re a homeowner, an investor, or a business owner, it’s important to have the number of a Bonita Springs plumber stored in your phone for routine or emergency service. Plumbing Nerds provides reliable service to homes and businesses in the Bonita Springs area.
When to Call a Bonita Springs Plumber
Plumbing Nerds solves problems homeowners, renters, and hotel guests often face, such as blocked toilets or drains. We’re also well equipped to handle the bigger jobs that frequently arise in Southwest Florida, particularly in businesses and investment properties with renters, like blocked sewer lines and broken pipes.
Whether you own a motel, restaurant, or even a vacation property in Bonita, Plumbing Nerds can provide fast commercial repair service day and night to keep your business going and guests happy. Ensure the best tasting water in the area with a new water treatment system, or install a tankless on-demand or traditional water heater so hot water is available whenever your guests need it.
Full time Bonita residents also benefit from Plumbing Nerds’ residential Smarter Plumbing Solutions™ — often remarking that working with our Nerds feels like having a plumber in the family. That’s a compliment we love to hear!
Bonita Springs Smarter Plumbing Solutions™
For both basic plumbing and more involved jobs, Plumbing Nerds of Bonita Springs has you covered:
- Drain cleaning – clear blocked drains and toilets and remove blockages and sediment that leads to low water pressure
- Water heaters – install, repair and maintain tanked and tankless water heaters
- Garbage disposals – install and repair
- Water treatment – install whole house system or under the sink units
- Re-piping – repair and replacement of lines, including polybutylene pipe replacement
- Sewer camera/video – locate lines and pinpoint the source and location of blockages and breaks
- Fixture and toilet repair/replacement – upgrade old, worn-out fixtures and install water saving toilets