Your Reliable Cape Coral Plumber
As the largest city in Southwest Florida between Miami and Tampa, Cape Coral is home to nearly 190,000 permanent and seasonal residents. Whether you own a home or business in this master-planned community, the time will come that you need the services of a licensed professional plumber like Plumbing Nerds. While you can schedule an appointment for routine service, we’re also available 24/7 for emergencies.
Whether you need routine drain cleaning or are installing new fixtures in your bathroom remodel, Plumbing Nerds offers a full range of residential and commercial plumbing services to fix any problem! And, with our Smarter Plumbing Solutions™, our Nerds quickly identify the source of your plumbing problems and recommend the most logical (and economical) solution.
When You Need a Cape Coral Plumber
As properties in beautiful Cape Coral age, you may notice poor water pressure. It sometimes feels like it takes forever to fill a bath or even a pitcher of water. The taste and appearance of your water may also be “off.” The pipes in your home may be clogged or leaking and need to be replaced — a process known as re-piping.
Because many homes in the Cape are built on a slab with the plumbing underneath, Plumbing Nerds offers creative solutions such as installing new piping in the attic or digging a trench around your home and coming in through the walls. Using state-of-the-art techniques like sewer video camera inspection, we’ll look at the condition and location of your pipes and recommend the best solution.
Smarter Plumbing Solutions™ For Cape Coral, FL
No matter what your need, Plumbing Nerds of Cape Coral has you covered with basic plumbing services as well as those once-in-a-lifetime specialty services.
- Drain cleaning – to remove blockages and clean out sediment that leads to low water pressure
- Water heaters – tanked and tankless installation, repair, and maintenance
- Garbage disposals – installed and repaired
- Water treatment – improve water quality with whole house or under the sink units
- Re-piping – repair and replacement of lines, including polybutylene pipe replacement
- Sewer camera/video – locate lines and find the source and location of blockages and breaks
- Fixture and toilet repair/replacement – upgrade old, worn-out fixtures and install water saving toilets