A North Fort Myers Plumbing Team You Can Trust
North Fort Myers, located northwest across the Caloosahatchee River from Fort Myers, is home to nearly 40,000 people. Originally a rural settlement, it is now a diverse community growing into a popular business and residential area. Whether you’re living in newly constructed or older and renovated residential or commercial space, a good plumber will be your best friend. Plumbing Nerds has a full staff of knowledgeable North Fort Myers plumbers ready to provide friendly routine or emergency service–keeping your place operating smoothly.
When To Call A North Fort Myers Plumber
Plumbing Nerds help solve common problems such as blocked drains or clogged toilets, but are also specialists in the plumbing problems prevalent in Southwest Florida. Our salty air and water can wreck havoc on plumbing, and the leaks that result from deteriorating pipes can lead to mold formation.
When you remodel property, knowing the condition of your plumbing system is crucial. Plumbing Nerds uses modern technology, such as sewer inspection video cameras to make sure that your system is sound and your water is free-flowing. If you have cracks, breaks, or leaks, we can make necessary repairs or repipe your house before you complete other renovations. When the problem proves to be a buildup of scale and sediments, our rooting or hydro jetting technology can clear your lines and improve your water pressure.
Call Our North Fort Myers Location For Smarter Plumbing Solutions™
- Drain cleaning – free blockages and sediment buildup for improved water pressure
- Water heaters – tanked and tankless installation, repair, and maintenance
- Garbage disposals – installation and repair of all models
- Water treatment – provide better tasting water with whole house or under the sink units
- Re-piping – repair and replace underground and in-house lines, including polybutylene pipe replacement
- Sewer camera/video – line location and pinpoint the source and location of blockages and breaks
- Fixture and toilet repair/replacement – upgrade old, worn-out fixtures and install water saving toilets