Our Punta Gorda Plumbing Team is Always at Your Service
Set on the shores of Charlotte Harbor, an estuary of the Gulf of Mexico, Punta Gorda is a historic city beloved by boaters and fishermen. Since the city is intersected by canals to prevent flooding, over 70% of Punta Gorda’s 17,000 residents live on waterfront property. To keep your plumbing trouble-free, be sure the Plumbing Nerds team is on speed dial–Punta Gorda’s top residential and commercial plumbers for routine and emergency plumbing problems!
When To Call A Punta Gorda Plumber
For basic plumbing problems, like clogged drains and stopped up toilets, Plumbing Nerds will quickly get your home or business back to normal. Punta Gorda sees its fair share of hurricanes and other tropical storms, so the area’s plumbing is subject to disruption and constantly under attack by salt. Plumbing Nerds knows exactly how to handle these unique Southwest Florida plumbing problems.
Salt in the air, water, and ground can harm pipes–especially if they’re older cast-iron models. Water treatment technology employed in SWFL can also impact the taste, color, and hardness of water. Plumbing Nerds can make sure that your piping is in good shape after the disruption of weather events and the constant exposure to salt, as well as add a water treatment system to improve the quality of your water. We can even replace your water heater with a new tankless model to ensure you have the convenience of on-demand hot water when you need it.
Call Our Punta Gorda Location For Complete Plumbing Services
No matter what plumbing solution you need, Plumbing Nerds of Punta Gorda is the team to call for all your residential and commercial plumbing needs
- Drain cleaning – improve water pressure and drain function by removing blockages and sediment
- Water heaters – installing, repairing, and maintaining tanked and tankless water heaters
- Garbage disposals – installing and repairing all models
- Water treatment – provide better tasting water with whole house or under the sink units
- Re-piping – repairing and replacing underground and in-house lines, including polybutylene pipe replacement
- Sewer camera/video – locating underground lines and finding the source and location of blockages and breaks
- Fixture and toilet repair/replacement – upgrading old, worn-out fixtures and install water saving toilets