Meeting Your Estero Plumbing, Drain & Sewer Cleaning Needs
Located between Fort Myers to the north and Naples to the south, Estero was once a citrus community that is now the fast growing home to about 25,000 people. Whether you have a new home or an older one in a more established neighborhood, you’ll likely run across plumbing problems requiring the services of an Estero plumber. And when that happens, Plumbing Nerds has Smarter Plumbing Solutions™ to fix any routine plumbing problems — or even make an emergency visit. We are Estero’s plumbing & drain cleaning experts!
When to Call an Estero Plumber
Plumbing Nerds are experts in taking care of the basic plumbing problems facing most homes and businesses, such as stopped-up sinks and toilets. As locals in the area, we’re also prepared to help with common plumbing problems for our Southwest Florida area like tree roots in pipes or sediment blocking sewer lines.
Estero and surrounding areas often deal with leaky pipes due to the high amounts of chlorine added to keep our water safe from the bacteria and microorganisms rampant in the warm Florida climate. The chlorine mixes with dissolved oxygen and hydrogen sulfide (also found in the water) to make a corrosive mixture that eats through pipes and causes leaks at the foundation or in underground sewer lines.
Rather than suffer with high water bills and potential water damage to your home or business, call on Plumbing Nerds for an evaluation. We put our sewer inspection video cameras to work identifying the source of leaks and then we fix the problem to keep your property dry.
Call Our Estero Location for Complete Plumbing Services
- Drain & Sewer cleaning – rid your lines of blockages and sediment that leads to low water pressure. Ask about our Hydro-jet services.
- Water heaters – installation, repair, and maintenance of tanked and tankless models
- Garbage disposals – installation and repair
- Water treatment – whole house or under the sink units to improve water quality
- Re-piping – repair and replacement of lines, including polybutylene pipe replacement
- Sewer camera/video – locate lines and find the source and location of blockages and breaks
- Fixture and toilet repair/replacement – install water saving toilets and upgrade old, worn-out fixtures