Your Trusted Fort Myers Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Team
Located in beautiful Lee County, Florida, Fort Myers is home to over 63,000 residents and is a popular destination for tourists and snowbirds. Whether you live in your home year round, occupy seasonally, or have several investment properties, it pays to keep a trusted Fort Myers plumber on speed dial. When you need a knowledgeable Fort Myers plumber for a routine appointment or emergency service, call Plumbing Nerds for fast, reliable service.
When to call a Fort Myers Plumber
At Plumbing Nerds, we pride ourselves on offering solutions to the regular plumbing problems home and business owners have — like clogged toilets or blocked drains. But we also understand the special problems that arise from living and working here in beautiful Southwest Florida!
A buildup of scale in the pipes from mineral deposits, ocean salt, and sandy beaches can block your pipes, slow water flow to a trickle, and impact drainage. Our Plumbing Nerds are whizzes at figuring out what’s causing your problem and recommending a conservative solution. With state-of-the-art equipment like sewer cameras for video inspections and high-pressure HydroJet equipment for drain clearing, we always make the most cost-effective suggestion to remedy your plumbing and drainage problems. We can even install a water treatment solution to reduce future problems!
Plumbing Contractors in Fort Myers Meet All Your Needs
Whether you need us to attend to drains, repair or replace fixtures, or repair the piping in your home or business, Plumbing Nerds offers a full package of residential and commercial plumbing services in Fort Myers:
- Drain cleaning – free blockages and remove sediment buildup for improved water pressure
- Water heaters – tanked and tankless installation, repair, and maintenance
- Garbage disposals – installed and repaired
- Water treatment – improve water quality with whole house or under the sink units
- Re-piping – repair and replacement of lines, including polybutylene pipe replacement
- Sewer camera/video – locate lines and find the source and location of blockages and breaks
- Fixture and toilet repair/replacement – upgrade old, worn-out fixtures and install water saving toilets